Did you know that you can have a successful and fulfilling career in US Tax right here in Vancouver? Join KPMG Vancouver’s US Tax Group at their upcoming speed interview event and explore career opportunities. We highly recommend that you review the job postings below and apply if you are interested in joining!
Please see the event listing on COOL to sign-up for a 15-minute interview (find under Workshops/Events ->Workshops/Other Events).
- Staff Accountant, US Tax https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25081&siteid=5067#jobDetails=627885_5067
- Co-op/Short Term Assignment https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25081&siteid=5065#jobDetails=658605_5065
The Speed Interview Process:
- Please ensure that you sign up for a designated time to meet with KPMG’s US Tax team
- Don’t forget to bring a copy of your resume, cover letter and transcripts
- We recommend that you review the job description ahead of time and prepare questions for the KPMG team
- The essence of the speed interview event is for the employer to identify candidates to consider for a full follow-up interview at a later date
- A strong interest in US Tax is a must
- In order to pursue a US CPA you must be working towards or have completed at least 150 post-secondary credits