DAPSC and the DAP office are proud to present the first Industry Night of 2018, with an exciting array of panelists from various industries such as transportation, recruitment, retail, small business, and hospitality! There will be a panel session followed by a networking session. Join us to discover what life is like working in the industry as an accounting professional.
· Margaret Curran, CPA, CA: Controller, Mountain Equipment Co-op
· Ann Wicks, CPA, CMA: Senior Associate, Robert Half Executive Search
· Elsie Li, MBA, CPA, CMA: Director, Corporate Planning at Central City Brewers and Distillers
· Truong Le, CPA, CMA: Chief Financial Officer, Inhaus Surfaces
· Anson Lo, CFA, CPA, CMA: Consultant, Investment Planning, Translink
· Date: Tuesday, May 15
· Time: 4:30PM – 6:30PM (registration begins at 3:30PM)
· Location: UBC Sauder Big 4 Conference Centre, 9th Floor, Henry Angus Building
· Dress Code: Casual
· Cost: Free!
· Light refreshments will be provided!
Register now on Eventbrite as seats are limited: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ubc-dap-industry-night-tickets-45661676303
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org