The DAPSC works hard every year to put together as many networking events as we can for the benefit of our DAP student members. We would like to thank you for your participation and attendance. That being said, we would also like to post a few guidelines for attending these events to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Be diligent with emails. Confirmations, invitations, and any issues regarding your RSVP will be communicated to you via email. It is your responsibility to check your email diligently if you intend to attend a DAP event. Any missed deadlines due to lack of email access will not be considered a reasonable excuse.
- Take due care confirming payments. If a DAP event requires payment along with RSVP, it is your responsibility to ensure payment is completed and confirmed. Please take due care in confirmation of payments via PayPal. While we will attempt to contact you if any payment is missing, there will be an indicated deadline for us to receive your payment. No exceptions will be accepted for late payments (unless there is a reasonable excuse), and your spot will be extended to a student on the wait list.
- Refund Policy. Please note that there will be no refunds on canceled RSVPs after your registration is confirmed by the DAPSC.
- Dress appropriately. Failure to comply with any required dress code may result in denial of admittance to the event. While most of our events require business attire, please refer to the invitation for the dress code for a specific event.
- Arrive on time. Note that DAP events are gatherings of accounting professionals. Arrivals of 15 minutes past the indicated start time will not be admitted entrance. While there might be circumstances beyond the control of the late attendee, tardiness is a sign of disrespect to the event and its attendees. Thus, please plan your commute or any prior engagements on the day of the event while considering all external factors to ensure timely arrival. You should arrive early enough to register and pick up your name tag.
- Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone who is behaving inappropriately may be asked to leave the event and denied the opportunity to attend future events.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support of the DAP Student Club. We look forward to seeing you at these events, and hope that these guidelines will help make them a great experience for everyone.